[K12OSN] Gnome Annoying Startup window

Hi guys,

 I've got several minor questions with a new lab I'm setting up. I've been looking and I can't figure out how to get rid of that annoying "start here" nautilus window that opens up everytime you login to Gnome. Anyone know how? I also want all the sidebars disabled. I would like to make these and other minor changes, like setting the proxy in Mozilla to point to my squid filter, the default to other accounts. Kind of like setting up a profile so to speak. I'm using icewm (with gnome).

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742