[K12OSN] Booting Off A Floppy

	Hello I am pretty new to Linux and i am student and trying to get the
K12LTSP on line at home for now then set it up this fall at school? I
was wondering could you boot off from a floppy on a machine that is
running Windows 2000 and has a hard rive and all. I mean, can i just
stick a floppy in and boot to Linux and then reboot back to windows?

	Luke Dubber Floppy