Re: [K12OSN] Booting Off A Floppy

If LINUX is NOT installed on your Windows machine, the boot floppy is a rom-o-matic image the provides network boot functions to a K12LTSP LINUX server.

Is this what you are doing? or is LINUX on this box? (if it is, you can also set up dual boot capabilities)

With Windows 2000, if you hose your MBR (Master Boot Record) something that is common in installing another OS on a single machine, you can boot from the Win2k CD, enter REPAIR mode, and do a command line FIXMBR to get Win2k back. It will then be in the LILO or GRUB menu.

Kirk