Re: [K12OSN] Default Font Path Error

James,

It sounds like you have USE_XFS set to 'Y' in the
lts.conf file.

But, if you do that, then you need to make sure that XFS is
configured for serving fonts to remote workstations.

The easiest thing to do is set USE_XFS = N
and just make sure you have the ltsp_x_fonts package
loaded.  The workstation will then get the fonts via
NFS.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org