[K12OSN] Correction on cheap client

Just a quick correction to my last post.  The cheap thin client I mentioned
in a previous costs more like $245 with shipping.  For those interested in
checking one out:

Multiwave barebones pc:

Motherboard:     ECS K7SEM w/onboard video, lan (rtl8129 w/pxe), sound
Memory:            128 mb SDRAM
CDROM:           Acer 56X
Case:                  CG 60616L
Input:                   Microsoft Natural Elite with Intellimouse bundle

Total cost            $208 + $29 shipping (to Arkansas) = $244

I will report back when I have had a chance to work with it a while.

Dr. Daniel Loomis
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
El Dorado,  AR