[K12OSN] Wireless LAN - PCI adapter replacement

Hi All Guys,

Wireless LAN
==========

On my diskless desktop station, I think I need following item or similar product

PCI adapter

WDT11
http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?prid=158&grid=22

Will any PCI adapter accept all PCMCIA Card ???

Or alternatively can I use Wireless USB Network Adapter in the diskless desktop station such as

http://www.linksys.com/Products/product.asp?grid=22&prid=174

or similar product to replace the Wireless 11Mbps LAN PCMCIA Card. But how to boot the diskless desktop station at start ???

Thanks in advance

Stephen Liu