Re: [K12OSN] Wireless LAN - PCI adapter replacement

Hi Jam,

Lot of thanks for your meticulous information.

At 10:12 AM 2002/6/17 -0400, you wrote:
So, when you buy an adapter card for your desktop PC, try to
get a PCMCIA/Cardbus adapter, because that will be the most flexible.

And, when you buy your wireless lan card, try to make sure it
is PCMCIA and not Cardbus.  Again, that will be the most flexible.

Are they marked clearly on the package or the buyer has to justify it according to his own experience ??? Or just listen to seller's recommendation

As for USB wireless, the wireless_ltsp package doesn't support those
yet.

Noted with thanks

In these 2 weeks I absorb certain technical knowledge through the effort of some nice guys on the listing. I am much appreciated for their contribution in assisting me.

Stephen