RE: [K12OSN] Finding out your rom set.

Hi All,

There are several ways.

1)	Network Neighbourhood as described

2)	START | COMMAND | 		and type WINIPCFG in the dialog box.

This will give you the NIC, MAC address and IP address. This assumes the
machine is on a network and configured for TCP/IP.

3)	Righth mouse click on My Computer. Click on properties and system
properties panel will come up. Select the Device Manager 	tab. Click on the
Network adaptor section and you will get a description of the card. Select
the card properties and you will get 	the IRQ and other resource settings.
This is useful when you are looking at older ISA cards that may require DOS
configuration 	software.

Cheers,
Bert