RE: [K12OSN] Finding out your rom set.

Hiya Kirk,

Oh well, W2K......... it runs in W4L now. Pity we don't have any copies (NOT!!!!!).

Just like M$ to move things around. I love playing with mobile goalposts!

You're right about the START | RUN |  i missed RUN

typing command in the dialog will open a DOS window on my machine. Must be the NZ version of Windoze.

Cheers,
Bert