Re: [K12OSN] who is MS free ?

Steve Wright wrote:

I'm wondering what % of us are MS free ?

8 yes, 22 no - in just a couple of hours.. For reasons mentioned, the survey (sic) is probably bogus. <shrug> Butit'll fun anyway for those inclined. I don't think it should be used for any *official* purpose.. just an indicator.

I'll go through the logs and make sure someone hasn't done 400 clicks.
One click per *network* would be most useful, I think.. Only one computer? One click.

Bert asks ;

Do you mean at school or at home?

I dunno.. Just click what you *think* it means. 8-) You decide.

Can we not squabble about the validity of this? I'm not going to mis-use it. ok?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function:

Yeah, just installed a new content manager. It's rather broken at this stage.

ciao, Steve