[K12OSN] new

Greetings all

I am fairly new to linux...but what I've seen so far I like.
I've setup a small test server to play with....now for the client...
We received quite a few Think NIC internet computers a few months
ago....has anyone used these as clients?
Right now they boot from a CD for web access...
This is probably a simple question but..if I don't put the CD in should
they just boot from the server or is there something else involved?

Thanks for any help

ps I'd love to get these going...we received about 250 of these from an
Oracle Grant.

David Dees
Network Manager
Suwannee County Schools