Re: RE: [K12OSN] new

David did you back up your original Dhcpd.conf? Just use it, it's
already setup to all you have to do is put in the mac address of your
terminal and point it to the proper file. I think that how-to is
somewhat outdated now. The lts.conf file it is referring to is located
in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/

Better yet, let me build you a dhcpd.conf and lts.conf real quick and
I'll send it to you shortly. All you will have to do is change the mac
addresses to those of your machines and restart dhcp and you'll be done.