[K12OSN] vncserver

Hi guys, I've only been able to get the vncserver to work on one of my
servers. No matter how many upgrades or changes I've made, I've always
been able to get vncserver to run fine on it by just starting the
service. I'm doing the same thing with my other server and a few
mandrake boxes, they are starting the vncserver, but I never can get
connected to them. What do I need to be looking at in order to find the
source of this problem?

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools