RE: [K12OSN] Pros and Cons of diskless

Re: Re-instating a functional copy of Win9x on LTSP using Win4Lin takes
about 5 minutes.

I just joined the list myself. Can you share some wisdom here? I am
going to be as much non-M$ within a year... Sept 2003 is my goal. I have
a few LTSP clients up and running and have LOTS to do.

I am looking to have a few Win clients around, but building ISO's and
ghosting are new to me...

TIA

Shauna