RE: [K12OSN] Pros and Cons of diskless

This is the exact same problem that happens in a Wintel environment. I
am sure that there is no end-all-be-all solution. How do you please all
the people all the time? I don't think it can be done.

I don't know of any different LS120 specs and with Zip drives there are
only 2, the 100MB and the 250MB. I think that the new 250MB drives will
read and write to a 100MB disk. Zip drives seem to be far more popular
than LS120's so a Zip250 may be a plausible solution. This of course
adds to the cost of a system and I am not sure of what compatibility
issues would manifest themselves when sticking an ATAPI Zip drive into
an old computer.

-Yancey