Re: HDD imaging using Ghost or Linux.........WAS........RE: [K12OSN] Pros and Cons of diskless

> You might also want to check out: http://www.partimage.org/ - from what
> I can tell it's a Ghost-like program that works with not only Linux and
> Windows based filesystems, but Macintosh as well.
Also take a look at ka-tools.sourceforge.net which will diskless boot your
clients and use tar to copy the image.  It should work with any filesystem that
fdisk can use.  Possible to duplicate 255 clients in one swoop, as well.  Looks
interesting, and I'm in the middle of setting one up right now.  Anyone with
more experience?