RE: [K12OSN] Pros and Cons of diskless

<SBIP>
> I have no idea in Linux.  If setup is required how can we
> proceed on a
> diskless workstation.  Unless we can make use of the server then each
> student shall have a folder in the server to setup his own Zip

Not sure. I am new to this whole arena. Can the boot not be given
parameters just like if you had a normal install? I am specifically
refering to an ATAPI drive, not a parallel or USB version. I have never
had to do any special install for the Zip drive with any recent distro
that I have tried.

-Yancey