Re: [K12OSN] roaming profiles in Linux

Windows requires you to store profiles because configurations are typically stored locally. To allow Windows roaming, you need the profile in a central location.

'nixs, running as a central machine with terminals - there is nothing stored locally - the entire "profile" is on the server and tied to the login (via the user's home dir)....

Kirk