Re: [K12OSN] Re: HDD imaging using Ghost or Linux....

If you are using Win2k or later, check with your EULA. In a recent, large corporate negotiation I was involved with over moving from Win95 to Win2k, Microsoft stood firm on the point that ghosting machines was a violation of the license agreement, and was not legal.

It took some doing, along with a number of enterprise management controls and audit logs, but we eventually got M$ to allow the client company to create standard configurations and Ghost them to every machine. (along with $2M+ for a corporate Select License)

Kirk