RE: [K12OSN] Re: HDD imaging using Ghost or Linux....

This must depend on the type of license. Microsoft, in their own
training, tells you how to make a system ready for imaging to do
corporate rollouts. Seems odd that they would tell you how to do
something that was a violation of their EULA - but then it wouldn't be
the first time that MS did something that didn't make much sense.

-Yancey