[K12OSN] While everyone has ThinkNIC's on their minds...

I need some help.  I haven't worked with ThinkNIC's in a while. We just
ordered three to play with here.  My other workstations seem to boot ok,
to a point (I will talk about that later).  But my NIC's give me the
TFTP open timeout error.  Any ideas?  I was thinking that maybe spanning
tree was enabled, but it wasn't.  Anyone else out there have this
problem and remember how to resolve it?

Also, my stations that seem to be working are having problems mounting
NFS.  All the required daemons are running for NFS to work.  I have all
my stations listed in /etc/hosts with the proper IP addresses.
Everything seems fine.  I will add, that I am only using one nic, but I
have made all the modifications I needed to.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Tait Shrum
Bryant School District