[K12OSN] ICP-Vortex RAID

Has anyone used ICP-Vortex RAID controllers and the Tyan Thunder K7
(S2462NG - Dual Athlon MP1900+) motherboard to put together an K12LTSP
box?

I just put two of them together and I have the same problem on both.
The machine will just lock up randomly and start to rebuild the RAID
array (Mirroring with a hot fix available).  But if I restart the
machine, the RAID controller sees all three drives.  I have tried
everything that I can think of but have come to no solutions.  I'm
hoping that someone out there has tried this combination of hardware
before and has some insight into my problem.

Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Thanks,

Jesse Byers
Network Administrator
School District of Grantsburg