RE: [K12OSN] MS MOLP...WAS... Is Win4Lin Free... ?

That is, in fact, not true.  Microsoft specifically requires you to have
a license for the specific instance of Windows you are running.  If you
upgrade it, you have a license for that upgraded version and the old
version.  But if you buy Win98 that does NOT allow you to run Win95,
3.1, etc. even if you remove 98 from the computer first.  There is
actually a webpage on Microsoft's site about some of this, but I don't
know it because I never visit that particular site.

--Shahms