RE: [K12OSN] Pros and Cons of diskless

> Windows users run it via Exceed.  They loved it because they
> just brought up
> Eclipt, and clicked on the files they wanted from their home
> directory, which
> the linux box was NFS mounting, clicked on the "Burn CD"
> button, and then
> they just walked over to my desk and I handed them the CD (I
> generally just
> left a blank one in the drive so they could make CDs even if
> they didn't tell

This would still suffer from the same problem as Zip/LS120 or any other
type of removable media. The user would have to have one at home (in
this case a CD-RW). Maybe another good way would be to have them
accessible from the Internet, Yahoo Briefcase gives 30MB and it works
fine from Mozilla and IE.

-Yancey