RE: [K12OSN] MS MOLP...WAS... Is Win4Lin Free... ?

Hi all,

Way off topic but humourous non the less.............see below.

On Thursday, June 20, 2002 9:52 AM, Cornerstone Christian School [SMTP:ccschooltech shaw ca] wrote:
> Playing devil's advocate here... seeing as M$ software IS backwards
> compatible (meaning if you have a WinXP license and want to run Win98
> you can!)... could we not just look to back up the licensing to Win95
> when it all was ok??

YEAH! All you need to do is read "Hictchikers Guide to the Galaxy" for a definitive How-To on the subject!

> My MS educational rep suggested something like that for our WinXP Office
> licences that no longer have Publisher as part and parcel... so she said
> install Office 2K instead when you do have it... and that is what I did
> ;)

Seriously though, that's exactly what we were told by our M$ advisers.

Don't you just love moving goal posts!	:-0

> S Ryall

Cheers,
Bert