RE: [K12OSN] MS MOLP...WAS... Is Win4Lin Free... ?

Sorry, but if you own a copy of Windows XP Professional (NOT Home
edition), then that license covers running Windows 98. It is part of
MS's push to bring XP to the office. Buy XP and run 98 until you are
fully ready to migrate. It does not to my knowledge cover their Office
line of products, just the OS.

-Yancey