RE: [K12OSN] Pros and Cons of diskless

Hi Bert,

Thanks for your advice.

At 03:05 PM 2002/6/20 +1200, you wrote:
WINE still appears to have a long way to go. Win4Lin actually works, but
has some limitations.

It is regrettable hearing WINE still under development. I think that WINE is an ideal solution for running Windows applications without Windows.

I heard VMware and latter Win4Lin for sometimes. But it requires Windows OS and a licence calculated per workstation basis.

Anyway lot of thanks for your information and time spent.

Stephen