Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux Texas update...

Hi Paul

Sometimes it takes a major event like NECC for like-interest folks to meet
at the local level. If you received any information requests from folks in
the El Paso(TX)/Las Cruces(NM) area, I would be glad to follow up with them
- James Jensen's offer to "get the word out" makes perfect sense...
Keep up the good work
Alan A Hodson
TIS/El Paso ISD
(915) 5871172