Re: [K12OSN] File Access from home

Mark,
	i do this on corporate leve, so my users are nowhere near as smart
as your users :-)  In a rudimentary form - moving files, email, etc it is
rather easy to accomplish using ssh with port redirection. mounting
directories remotely over dial-up connect was counter productive for me.
the make-or-break speed seems to be T1, that is at least 1.5 MHz network.
Cable connect works fine, DSL is just to slow for *reliable* samba or nfs
access. julius