RE: [K12OSN] Pros and Cons of diskless

Hi Bert

At 02:40 PM 2002/6/21 +1200, you wrote:
Go to the Netraverse website and look at the products pages.

I download Win4LinTM Desktop 4.0 Download Version

NeTraverse installer.tgz

Is it the right one ???

One of them mentions a trial version at the bottom of the page. It also has an e-mail address.

Sorry I can't discover this page.

I also tried to locate the trial version of Crossover without result. Have you got any idea whether there is one.

Thanks

Stephen