[K12OSN] Re: Pros and Cons of diskless

> I also tried to locate the trial version of Crossover without result.  Have
> you got any idea whether there is one.
>
> Thanks
>
> Stephen

I just got an evaluation copy of cross-over office.  They will give you
a 30 day full license for evaluation.  All it took was a committment on
my part to report back and tell them if I had any luck with my app (none
so far...)

Look around their web site; it's on there, or email
sales codeweavers com .

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq