Re: [K12OSN] Re: Pros and Cons of diskless

Hi Yan,

Thanks for your information.

At 12:00 PM 2002/6/21 -0400, Yan Seiner wrote:
I just got an evaluation copy of cross-over office.  They will give you
a 30 day full license for evaluation.  All it took was a committment on
my part to report back and tell them if I had any luck with my app (none
so far...)

I will consider before proceeding further. Which app you can't run in it.

Stephen