[K12OSN] Newbie squidguard question

I've read the list.  I've read the squidGuard config file web page and I still
can't make it work.

Setup:
	Compaq Proliant DL380 with 2 NIC cards.  1 to the internet through a router
firewall at 192.168.1.1 and the second servicing the terminals on K12LTSP ver
2.1

	How do I make squidGuard start filtering?  I tried changing the squid.conf
file to point to the squidGuard conf file.  No luck.

Duane Wilson