[K12OSN] AbiWord with ThinkNICs

Anyone have luck getting AbiWord to work with ThinkNIC clients?  As long as I
run Xvesa as the XFree86 server, XFS does not seem to work.  I have it
enabled in the lts.conf file, but it appears to be inactive on the client.  I
have tried adding the font paths to a generic XF86Config file in
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc but that did not help either.

The Contributor howto on LTSP.org was not much help either, as it assumes that
the client is running XFree86 v.4xx

Dan
Dr. Daniel Loomis
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH