[K12OSN] WYSE terminal Newbie Q

Hi all, am trying to get a new lab up and running over summer and I've been
offered a load of WYSE 325ES terminals ... I figure that because they came
from a client/server environment then they should be able to deal with a X
session.  Possibly.
I've found this package
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/redhat/updates/6.2/i386/ncurses-5.0-12.i386.htm
l which seems to infer that the terminal can deal with some icky 8 colour
display - which if it's just word processing or data analysis shouldn't be
much of a problem.  Theoretically.

Anyone any experience in this?  If it's a go'er then I can save the school a
fortune in not having to shell out for 30 clients, 'cos all these are free.

Cheers ,

Ash