From: Jonathan Bartlett [mailto:johnnyb eskimo com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 8:32 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Cost of Computer Labs

I'm curious how much most companies charge to put in Microsoft-based
computer labs in schools.

Does anyone have a recent itemized bill for installing a computer lab that
they could reproduce here?  I'd also like to know what kind of
hardware/software was included, and what the maintenance contract
entailed.

Thanks,
Jonathan Bartlett