RE: [K12OSN] Seeing DOUBLE

Hi Shauna,

Just in case.......

On the 18th I received a message through the list from the following address

Shauna Ryall [ccschooltech shaw ca]

Since then you have been sending from

Cornerstone Christian School [ccschooltech shaw ca]

So perhaps you are on the mail list twice (even though the address is the same, the alias is different ).

Cheers,
Bert