RE: [K12OSN] Exchange type of program....

Hi Shauna,

Bert here.

To share Outlook schedules you need a MAPI compliant mail server.  MAPI is the M$ mail API.

Evolution has a connector for accessing MS Exchange, but I haven't heard of anything that works the other way around.

My understanding is Evolution may be able to do this using a Linux mail server. I'm not too sure on this though.

I use Evolution at home and put it on a par with Outlook 97 as a stand alone product.

I know this doesn't answer your question but hope it helps.

Cheers,
Bert