Re: [K12OSN] Exchange type of program....

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 01:48:18PM +1200, Bert Rolston wrote:

> Evolution has a connector for accessing MS Exchange, but I haven't heard
> of anything that works the other way around.

There is a commercial, closed-source product available for Linux that
provides an MS Exchange server front-end, while letting you use standard
Linux components (postgresql, openldap) for the data storage.  I can't
remember the name right now, and I'm sure I've lost the link, but it's out
there somewhere...

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer