From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of Cornerstone Christian School
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 5:39 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Exchange type of program....

Howdy... maybe a bit off topic but we are in the midst of setting up an
Windows Exchange server here for in-house communication as well as
internet. Is there a similar program that is for Linux and people are
using?
We have our calendar's shared for certain people and I have yet to find
and app that does what Outlook and Exchange can do together.

I would REALLY love to move to Linux from M$ for this. I know there is
Sndmail and a few other type of programs out there as well as Evolution
which is a lot like Outlook, but doesn't appear to have the all the
functions of Exchange and Outlook.

We don't have the $$ for anything commercial. We have BackOffice 2000
paid for and the CALs we need.

Any suggestions??

TIA

Shauna