[K12OSN] K12LTSP/RedHat differances..

I know the K12LTSP CD's are based on RedHat 7.3 with all the updates up to the date of release, but are all the modified RPMS labeled with ltsp in the package name?

I'm curious for a couple of reasons.

1.) I already have RedHat 7.3, and it would be faster if I just download
the modified RPMS and apply them.

2.) The version of RedHat 7.3 I have installed on an older machine has been recompiled for i686 machines to possibly eek some performance out of it, and I don't want to lose that.

-Jim