[K12OSN] (no subject)

I receive an message reporting "Klauncher could not be reached via DCOP" and another message reporting "the network socket could not be found". What could be the reason for these messages and how might I resolve them? I am using the latest CD's from the k12ltsp.org website as well as the newest patches and updates for the kernel and applications.