Re: [K12OSN] (no subject)

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 sean-young utulsa edu wrote:

>I receive an message reporting "Klauncher could not be reached via DCOP" and another message reporting "the network socket could not be found". What could be the reason for these messages and how might I resolve them? I am using the latest CD's from the k12ltsp.org website as well as the newest patches and updates for the kernel and applications.

I've never seen this one before. This is a very KDE-specific problem, if no
one else here comes up with an answer, you'll probably want to ask on a
KDE-specific mailling list.

Are you doing anything unusual like mounting the home directories via NFS?

Have you tried rebooting the server? (hey, if all else fails reboot ;-)

-Eric