Re: [K12OSN] Exchange type of program....

Cornerstone Christian School wrote:
> We have our calendar's shared for certain people and I have yet to find
> and app that does what Outlook and Exchange can do together.

I would suggest figuring out what your requirements really are before
looking for a solution.  If you try to find a direct replacement for
Outlook and Exchange, you might be needlessly limiting yourself
(or, you might really need features that only Outlook and Exchange
can provide to you, only you can say for sure.)

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc cisco com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA