[K12OSN] RE: Information

OK, so the first job is to get your network cards working in the server.

Let's be sure that the right modules are being loaded for your cards.

Tell us what kind of ethernet cards you have (RTL8139?) and then tell us
what the /etc/modules.conf file looks like.

You can do that with this command:
less /etc/modules.conf

That will tell us which modules are being loaded. Usually this is an
easy thing to fix.

;-) Paul