Re: [K12OSN] Help DSS audio formats

Sorry for not replying , i was out of town for a week, This message was posted
on K12 and earlier message was on LTSP.
I want to setup a lab for Medical transcription unit , with around 20 clients,
the audio formats run are of DSS formats , i want to know which audio player
will run these formats.
I have seen a product but which is a paid component.

I will let you know once i am successful.
Regards
Dinesh K