Re: [K12OSN] Exchange type of program....

Thanks to both Bob and Don for the suggestions. Both were excellent.

I will have to look at what we do want and I have emailed the Evolution
people to see what they offer for education licensing (free matches my
budget REAL well these days)...

Now it is off to squid and squid guard, but that is another kettle of
fish all together.

Shauna