RE: [K12OSN] Customizing Available Programs

Can the ICE/WM be likened to policies and profiles in NT then?  I'm in the
process of setting up a LTSP room and haven't tackled the problems of kids
trying to annihalate the network ... will ICEWM do it or are there other
'handy' utilities shipped with the K12 LTSP that make life a little easier?

Cheers,

Ash

</De-lurk>
Ash Green District Explorer Scout Commissioner (& ADC VS) Ormskirk and
District
(I'd get a life ... if I could find where to download one)
DESComm ormskirkscouts org uk
<Lurk mode on>

S/icewm-default-1.0.9-3_ltsp.i386.rpm