[K12OSN] Northwest Computer Donations from the IRS

I recently met a person within the IRS that handles equipment excessing for
the Federal department for Hawaii, Alaska, Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
The IRS recently has an executive order that says that they must upgrade
their equipment every 3 years, so it seems that they have many computers for
donation to schools. Our LUG received 74 monitors and about 40 computers
yesterday, many of which would work great for school Linux projects.

Please e-mail me if you want her contact information for possible donated
computers within your own state.

Warren Togami
warren togami com
Mid-Pacific Linux Users Group