RE: [K12OSN] Some minor hassles with channel bonding..... PXE decided to stop working

Hi Caleb,

MICRONET	unmanaged, about as intelligent as a sedated slug	:-)

======================

The server has an internal INTEL e100

I add a NETGEAR FA310TX. I checked to see if it was on the RedHat HCL, and
it was.

I have considered scrounging around for another FA310TX and disabling the
onboard Intel nic.

I'm not too worried at present, 'cause I've got a whole bunch of machines
to change around.

I've got a difficult IBM PC330 to deal with. It's IDE controller may be
dying, so I tried using a PXE NIC from another department. That's when I
found out the beast uses the S3 video chipset, which doesn't seem to like
the standard SVGA x server.

So I've got one odd machine on site which has to be different!

I'm outta here.

Cheers,
Bert